Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The First

I know I've created several blogs/channels and quickly retired them, but as I embark into the real world, I've decided to set a more serious tone in all things that I do. I might be pretending to be growing up by taking full responsibility of this blog, but regardless, I'm ready.

I thought the name 'Weekend Plans' was appropriate because it is the only time of the week I get excited. Weekends are generally the time when I decide to actually dress myself and ditch the work out gear, explore new places, restaurants, and activities, and best of all, spend time with my loved ones. I'm not restricting myself to just posting on weekends or anything, but I liked the tone and excitement of the phrase.

I guess I should write a little about myself? My name is Janet and I'm originally from Palo Alto, California. I'm currently living in Malibu, California, but I have no idea where I'll be living in three weeks when I graduate.. I'll keep you guys posted? I am getting a degree in Public Relations and Music Performance from Pepperdine University, but I have no plans to pursue either of those in life. I love Diet Coke, reading, bunnies, among many other things. I'm secretly a homebody and a shy introvert, but it won't stop me from sharing my life with you.

I'm excited and I hope you'll enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy posting!
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment